Day of Wedding Coordinating
Help begins right away oppose to a month before like most coordinators. Prices may vary depending on guest count, location and if an assistant is needed.
One site walkthrough at the event venue(s)
• Unlimited contact via phone and email from the time of contract
• Production of master event timeline for the event for vendors
• Contact and coordination with all contracted vendors beginning a month prior to the event
• Setting out favors, place cards, menu cards, etc.
• Facilitating a smooth transition between ceremony, cocktail hour and reception
• Distributing gratuities and final payments to vendors as needed
• Meet when necessary to gain a full understanding of every detail of your wedding
• Up to 9 hours of coordination on the day of the wedding
• Ensure the needs of all your guests are being taken care of on the day of the wedding
• Oversee proper setup and decor for ceremony, cocktail hour and reception
• Work closely with your MC ensuring he follows the wedding itinerary for speeches,
• dances, first dance, garter toss, cake cutting, etc.
• Fulfill any special/specific tasks and wants of the bride/ groom throughout the day!
• Help collect gifts, cards and personal items of the bride and groom during the wedding and
secure them safely for the couple.
• Be the point person for all matters for guests and
Partial Wedding Planning
Package starts at $3,500
This package includes all of the above, plus
• Handling final payments/ contracts with all vendors
• Unlimited vendor referrals
• Facilitation of your Wedding Rehearsal
• Place orders for rental items, if needed
• Consult & collaborate with the Client to discuss the wedding style & décor
• Develop & prioritize the wedding budget
• Transport all personal items to the wedding venue
Full Wedding Planning
Standard Package Starts at $7,500
This package includes everything listed above, plus:
• Unlimited in-person meetings
• Venue research and selection
• Budget worksheet creation
• Customized vendor referrals and research assistance, including contract review and price
•Schedule and attend with bride vendor consultation meetings
• Tracking of vendor payments and reminders when payments are due
• Planning and coordination of your rehearsal dinner
• Proof wording for Save the Dates & Invitations
• Unlimited Day Of wedding coordination coverage includes at least two (2) team members to
oversee all vendors & setup
***Would like to add somewhere that we offer rentals, caters, photography, dis and flowers
You can find more about Wedding Planners Los Angeles, Party planners Los Angeles, Los Angeles event planner all on this website.